We will also be hosting a vendor session during which you will learn about principles and processes related to eDiscovery, including:
- Ethics and privacy concerns (PIPEDA, GDPR) in data collection and processing
- Looking into the dark/ROT data for: document management systems, network based document repositories, smartphones, tablets, laptops, desktops and more
- Tips for how to look at email during your analysis and review phases
- Working with a corporation and the importance of their litigation response team
- Recent industry highlights related to Artificial Intelligence and automation.
Vendor Session Details: eDiscovery: Finding Treasure at the Bottom of the Data Ocean – October 23, 2019 from 9:30AM – 10:15PM ET.